This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, can be used to drive various SPI interface e-Paper from Waveshare.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W (directly-pluggable)
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, low active|